Brady~
We can not believe you already a year and a half!! The time has just flown by.
I love that you make mommy and daddy laugh every. single. day.
I love the sweet you say "mama" in the mornings when I come to get you out of your crib.
I love that you have a better palate than your daddy...asparagus, goat cheese, beets, olives, bran muffins, canned salmon, and the list goes on.
I love the way you say please when you want something. And thank you right after.
I love how you love books.
I love that you love animals and know what most animals say. The best is your elephant noise.
I love the way you snuggle after nap time.
I love that you are a one and a half year old who throws occasional tantrums and plays with dirt and rocks
And I love that God chose mommy and daddy to care for you.
Here are your stats at 18 months:
Weight: 28 lbs
Length: 34 in. (I think you are going to be tall just like daddy)
...so sweet..Happy 18 mos sweet pea!!! Uncle Z and Auntie Beish love you!....We also love how you say vegtebalablebalableable :)
ReplyDelete