Wine tasting at Parducci winery in Ukiah.
Brady insisted holding the football. all. day.
Snowball effect: Brady crashed face first on the concrete earlier in the day, which led to a scratched cheek and a bloody mouth, which led to a lot of tears, which led to an almost 4 hour nap, which led to no smiling in any pictures.
Walking to go trick or treating at all the businesses in downtown Ukiah. So fun!
Our little chicken.
The fam.
Addie, Brady, and Darcy.
Brady really liked getting the candy and then throwing the candy as hard as he could into his pumpkin basket.
Again, holding his football.
Tommy says he has good form.
Beau Beau. Brady loves Beau. Anytime we pass by the high school football field, Brady says "Beau Beau".
Cute store in downtown Ukiah. Very appropriate.
Papa and Brady. So happy.
My mom and I took Brady around our little housing development to go trick or treating.
Sweet boy.
He has become quite the poser these days.
There can never be to much love. right?




I almost cried seeing these pictures again for the 7th time.....I love him and love you guys it was such a fun wknd! Wish Zach could have been there. In just a month he can see boo and you guys :) P.S.. I LOVE MY LITTLE CHIICKEN
ReplyDelete