October 11, 2009

Pumpkin Patch



There are several things I like about living in a small town, and our first trip to the pumpkin patch is one of them. It wasn't any ordinary pumpkin patch. All the pumpkins were still attached to the vine, and when we found the ones we wanted, we had to simply cut them off the vine. It was a beautiful day here in Ukiah, and the pumpkin patch farm was in the midst of the beautiful fall colored trees. We went with our great friends Reuben, Jaimie, and their daughters Addie and Karis. Brady and Addie, or "Yah Yah" as Brady says, get along so great! Here a few pictures of our fun afternoon!


Addie and Brady searching for the biggest pumpkin!








Brady found one just his size!





He quickly realized that one was a little heavy:)








This picture makes me smile.


Brady and Daddy being silly.





The place we call home.



1 comment:

  1. OMG, so precious I can hardly stand it. Ah the one with him picking up the pumpkin..so CUTE!! Im so glad I got to see Yah Yah! She is so darling!:) nice photography sissy!!

    ReplyDelete