October 24, 2011

What we've been up to...


We've had a lot going on lately! Between two kiddos and life, I haven't blogged as much as I would have liked to! So here's a random picture update of what we've been up to!!


We have a girl who loves to be read to.


We have experienced Texas thunderstorms!


We have a brother and sister who are really starting to play well together!




We now have a toddler whose personality is coming in full force! We love it!!!!


We recently experienced the yummy goodness of Chuys! So. So. good.


A walker who keeps her mama busy!


And a silly boy:)

And a girl who loves to play baseball with her daddy and her brother.


And we went to our first UT home game when they played Oklahoma State!










Yummy cold sno cone. It was hot!








And thankful for Kelly and Bryan, who watched Kinley for us while we were at the game.


At the doctors, both kids got suckers:)

And Brady got sick in the car on our way to the doctors. All I had was Tommys shirt. It was an eventful morning.


AND I have the BEST HUSBAND EVER. He let me spend an entire Saturday at the Austin Lakehouse Spa. It was heavenly. I enjoyed relaxing by the pool, getting a massage, sitting in the hot tub and steam room, the yummiest lunch, reading a book, and all the cucumber water I wanted. It was so nice!!!!!!!














1 comment:

  1. That sounds divine...I'll take a day there!! The kids look so cute and so happy :) looks like lots of family fun...love the pic of kiddos kissing..what a sweet moment :) hope to catch up soon!!

    ReplyDelete