
best attempt at a family pic
Sweet boy.
yep, Kinley thought the goats were doggies. she was in her happy place
This girl is quite the daddy's girl.

Love this.
Mom, this is a little heavy....
She loved the pumpkins and kept calling them "ball"
Welp, we have a full time walker. She went from taking just 6-8 steps one day, to full blown walking a couple days later. I guess they just walk when they want to! Since taking this picture, i finally found some shoes that she likes and will walk in. Crazy girl.

I love old trucks like this. So does Brady:)
Brady got to pick out three mini pumpkins because he is three. And he gave Kinley one because she is one. That was Brady's idea;)
So cute, right? I love that it was pink.
They loved their pumpkins. And apparently enjoyed talking about them:)
No comments:
Post a Comment