Every Wednesday, some of the ladies in our young married class at church, get together somewhere for a playdate. Some days it's the splash park, some days it's Chick fila. Our first week here we met at a indoor bounce play place for the kids. I had only met some of the girls one time. As I was trying to keep track of Brady, I noticed this girl kinda staring at me, wanting to make conversation. This is, pretty much, how our conversation went :)
Me: Hi, are you in Link?
Kelly: We've been once, but we just moved here.
Me:oh really? So did we. Just last week actually
Kelly: Oh wow. My son and I have been here for a month, and my husband just got here from Dallas last weekend. He just started his new job yesterday.
Me: My husband just started work yesterday too.
Kelly: What does your husband do?
Me: He is a dentist.
Kelly: Wait he's a dentist? So is my husband!
Kelly: Let's be friends!!
:) We are so thankful to have met the Kelly and Bryan. We have a lot in common and really enjoy hanging out. She had Cohen the day after Kinley's birthday. And they already have a boy, Hudson.
That is absolutely amazing! So happy for you Janay! Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteHow fun and exciting ;) it's amazing how the right people step into our lives at the right time...Blessings.
ReplyDelete