August 3, 2010

Tommy turns 27!!!


Upon request, Tommy wanted a low key birthday this year. So, we had a family barbecue up at his parents house on Sunday night, the night before his birthday. I asked him what he really wanted to do for his actual birthday on Monday. He originally said, " Lets just do dinner and a movie." But I knew he was just saying that because that is what I would enjoy. So I asked him again what HE wanted to do...and he was quick to reply with a smile, "Go golfing with you."
So that's just what we did. Except I didn't golf. I drove the cart:) Such a pregnant thing to do, I know.
Anyways, we had a blast. And I secretly enjoyed being on the course:) It was a fun day celebrating the greatest husband and dad. So so thankful for him.:)


Enjoying the pool a lot. It was hot!!


The boys love papa and nana's house. It's like a park!!! Brady watching Beau swinging:)


Beau, Tommy, Jay, and Brady.


Brady and Daddy. Brady loved wearing Daddy's new birthday present from us. A San Francisco Giants Titlest hat. Explains my husband pretty well:)


"Happy Birthday to Daddy!!!" His favorite cake...homemade mint chocolate chip ice-cream cake


He is very into wanting to help these days.


Caught Brady in a laughing/hyper mood. Got the camera out for these great smiles...:)


Love this kid.




And here we are on our golf date. Couldn't find anyone to take a picture so we set the camera on the ground. Hence the not so good picture:) Fun night.



No comments:

Post a Comment