August 24, 2010

36 weeks...


Well, I am officially 36 weeks today. Really? This pregnancy has gone by sooo much faster then it did with Brady. I am learning to enjoy these last few weeks with just Brady, but being uncomfortable just makes me want this baby here already! Here are a few bullet points of my pregnancy these days:

:: I still really love sweets. A lot.
:: I've lost count as to how many random people have told me that I am having a boy "for sure".
:: I really like my doctor. He's great. A little hippyish but I actually like it. And as he is telling me to drink more vegetable smoothies, I go and have a chocolate milkshake.
:: My doctor just told me this week that this baby is not going to be small. Oh those Barrington genes.
:: I am having "practice" contractions, whatever that means. And they hurt. A lot. I don't remember having them so much with Brady.
:: Nesting is in full force. Finished the nursery. Got all new living room furniture. And I've actually enjoyed dusting and vacuuming. Crazy interesting.
:: I was 15-20 pounds heavier with Brady at this stage of pregnancy. How is that possible???
:: We can not WAIT to find out what the sex is.
:: And very thankful that the baby's head is down.

Here I am at 36 weeks....yes i believe my doctor that this baby isn't going to be small.



3 comments:

  1. You are adorable! I want to see the nursery!! :) I'm just gonna say you are having a girl. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow...not too much longer now!! How exciting! Yeah the 2nd time around is very interesting...how did we gain that much weight the 1st time?? crazy! congrats on the new furnishings...so fun!! post pics of the nursery..I want to see, please??!? You look amazing and that glow is radiant :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Janay! We can't wait to find out either.

    ReplyDelete