May 6, 2012

Celebrate!


Well, this past week was a fun week full of celebration!! On Tuesday night, my friends Kelly, Beth and Hayley, and I all went to dinner to celebrate Hayley's birthday, which was on May 4th, and my birthday which was on the 5th. We had a fun dinner at Vivos that lasted for 3 fun hours:) Im pretty sure we could've talked all night!!









Then, on Friday night, Hayleys husband invited a group to dinner in downtown Austin, at the restaurant Roaring Fork. It was fun to celebrate Hayley's birthday and enjoy great conversation and food!!! Such a fun night! :)


Hayley and Me :)


They brought us each a birthday dessert! Yummy creme brûlée!!


THEN, for my actual birthday, Tommy gave me the "day off" :) I had a WONDERFUL massage in the morning, and then had a fun shopping day at the Domain. My friend Beth watched our kids at night so Tommy and I could go to dinner. We went to one of my most favorite restaurants, Bess Bistro. I can not say enough good things about this place. EVERYTHING is so so so good.

Their special salad of the night was this Heirloom tomato salad, with Arugula, salt, paper, balsamic, and their in house made cheese. It was SO good!

And since it was my birthday, they brought me their home made beignets. YUMM!! 


I sure do love this place. And if you are ever in Austin, you HAVE to go here!!!
I felt so blessed and loved on my birthday. Except I'm not sure how i feel about 28!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment