April 25, 2012

Kinley:: 19 months


I thought this month needed it's own post.  Kinley has all of a sudden started talking like crazy! It has been so fun to interact with her and watch her talk with Brady. My favorite thing she has started saying is Love you. Actually it sounds more like lub you. But I love it.:) Whenever she does something, she says, "yay" and claps her hands. She counts to three. And loves when you say, Ready, Set...cause then she gets to say "GO". I love watching her trying to say new words. It's the best. Except, now she responds to my questions by saying, "NO". Yikes, this girl has some serious spice. Don't let her cuteness fool you ;)

She loves to do whatever Brady does. :)


Fun with our new water table!


"Hold my hand, mama?"


Kinley and cousin, AJ



Common scene.
train ride at the mall!



No comments:

Post a Comment