May 6, 2010

My birthday & My boys


I love birthdays. I always have. There is definitely a different "feel" to birthdays once you have kids. Don't get me wrong, not bad just different. Instead of doing just as I please, there are still diapers to be changed, toys to be picked up, and all the normal happenings with a 2 year old.
I turned 26 on Wednesday. And it actually was a pretty great day. My sister-in-law, Kristi, took me and Brady to a great breakfast place here called Ellies. Brady was so great and let us enjoy a hour and a half breakfast with not to much distraction. Then we went to Tommy's office and took him lunch. The office ladies were so kind and gave me a beautiful orchid. My favorite. Brady loves to play at daddy and papa's office because there is a river that runs along side of the office building and he loves to throw rocks in the river. So we played there for a little while. Then for lunch, my good friend Jaimie offered to take me out. And her husband was willing to watch the kiddos. So great. We got to enjoy a yummy lunch at our local bakery, Schat's. Then, of course, the welcomed nap time for the little man. And for dinner, Tommy took me out to the greatest sushi place here, Oco time. Really, so good. I had one request, a very pregnant request, for my birthday. I wanted to have a icecream cake from Baskin Robbins. So after dinner we went and picked it up. And then Tommy and Brady sang to me and Brady got to blow out the candle. What a great. perfect. day.


Hmmm, am I allowed to taste it?


Love this boy.


His blowing out candles technique has improved since his birthday...


He actually blew it out this time:)


And today we got to have daddy home for a extra long lunch. He played the whole time outside with Brady. These two really are 2 peas in a pod. So.much.alike.





Getting a way overdue dose of Vitamin D.


Oh the quad...


Who me???


Daddy wanted to see if Brady could do some pull ups. With help of course:)


Almost there...


Good job Brady boy!



1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness Thomas Andrew! That child is going to come to Lewiston looking for a bar in the apartment to do pull-ups on and then followed by stretching? haha Baby is growing like a weed and I love him blowing out your cake. What a little angel my baby is..

    ReplyDelete