When it came time for the doctor to inspect the gender parts, he asked us to turn our heads. It was so hard. I wanted to look and see if I could actually read the ultrasound, but I stayed true to our promise that we aren't going to find out, and didn't look. But it was way harder then I thought it would be. Especially when the doctor said he knew something we didn't. I guess I can wait another 4 months or so:)
I'm not sure how you really say how pregnant you are so I am due on the 21st of September, which means I am 5 months today, or when counting weeks, I am 23 weeks. Either way, I have been feeling great. Both the baby and I are in the average range as far as weight, compared to my pregnancy with Brady, which we were both above average, considering Brady weighed 8 lbs and 8 oz. Very comforting:) He thinks this baby will be average weight, based on statistics. We shall see. I have had a serious sweet tooth though. Like weird sweets. Root beer floats, sour patch kids, and chocolate shakes...weird I know.
Tommy and I enjoyed seeing our little baby moving around, yawning, sucking, moving it's little hands around, punch me with it's elbow, and just seeing all it's little parts developed. We are amazed at the miracle of life. And so thankful that the Lord has entrusted this new little one to us. We can't wait to meet him/her!!:)
Here are some pictures of the baby from the ultrasound appointment today:
Here is "it's" back facing forward with it's shoulder and arm up.
Little foot.
This one is kinda hard to see, but it is "it's" face looking directly forward, with it's hand by it's chin.
Profile view.
And here I am at 5 months, or 23 weeks. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment