April 7, 2010

4 Months


Well, for keepsake purposes, I will post updates on my pregnancy with baby #2. It's certainly not my favorite thing to look at pictures of myself pregnant, but I am so glad I had so many pictures from my pregnancy with Brady. Fun to look back on.
I have hit the 4 month mark. I am feeling great. Most definitely have my appetite back. Joined our local health club here in Ukiah and really love it. I have already felt so much better since working out this week. The club has a kids club, so I can just drop Brady off while I work out. And he actually likes it. It's a great thing. Next month, Tommy is going to join as well and we plan on taking up swimming together. I'm looking forward to it.
Just this past week, I have started feeling little butterfly-like kicks from the sweet baby inside of me. I just love that feeling. It never gets old.
And if you know me at all, I just might be the most curious person ever. SO, letting go of that curiosity we have decided to wait until the baby is born to find out the gender. A little crazy I know. I was inspired by a REALLY cute gender neutral nursery and thought it would be fun to be surprised. So now we GREATLY anticipate September 21st.


Here I am at 4 months.



2 comments: