August 17, 2009

Brady attempts to feed himself...

Lately Brady has been extremely interested in holding the spoon and fork. So, letting go of my neat freak side, I decided to let Brady start feeding himself. So, I put some yogurt in a bowl and let him go to town! The whole time he had a " I can't believe I am doing this" look. :) I was pretty much laughing the whole time and knew I just had to have the camera out for this!! Overall, he did pretty well. About half actually got in his mouth, and the other half ended up in his left hand:) And when I took it away, he kept saying "mo, mo, mo" about 50 times in a row. I sometimes think he is just like Tommy and has a bottomless stomach because as Uncle Zach says "he crushes food"!!:)













I put a little cereal in his yogurt to see what he would do, and he was concentrating sooo hard to try to get each piece out with a spoon. It was pretty funny!!


Thanks mom for a little independence!! :)

1 comment:

  1. BIG BOY!!!!!!!! That is such a big step in his little life. We need to work on saying grapes now :) xo

    ReplyDelete