August 8, 2012

River Fun

I grew up 25 minutes away from Kingsburg, and you would think that I would have known all about the Kings River that runs through Reedley/Kingsburg, but I didn't! We've been a couple times with our friends who have houses on the river. Our family has enjoyed the boat rides and the jet ski rides. The water is WAY to cold for me, but when it's over 100* just being by the river makes it 10* cooler.

Down by the river 

Brady and Carter, two peas in a pod.


We also spent a couple days up at Hume Lake Christian Camp. Our friends, the Jacksons, have a cabin up there. I forgot how beautiful it is there!
Brylie, Brady, and Carter up at Hume


Little miss just like to be in her own world.

We dropped our kids off for the day care at night, and they did a little parade for us:) Here they are trying to sing songs:) Brady wanted to wave at me, pretty much till he couldn't see me anymore:)

No comments:

Post a Comment