April 25, 2011

Kaelyn and Dominick:: 4-16-11


My sister officially became Mrs. Foster on April 16. It was such a fun day with perfect 80* weather. They got married at The Well Community Church Fig Garden campus and the reception was at Pardinis. I have a lot of pictures so I'll let them do the explaining. :)

Headed to the church for rehearsal


Uncle Zach and Kinley

Uncle Col Col and the ring bearer


Beautiful rehearsal dinner at Elbow Room.


Bride and Groom.

Grandparents.

Wedding Day! Getting ready...


Kaelyn wore Leisha's dress.




My mom put Kaelyn's jewerly on.


Sissy and me.

Mother and Father of the bride


Right before walking down the aisle.

The next day, we had a brunch/present opening party. It was so fun.


I didn't bring my camera into the wedding reception but it was beautiful. They had an amazing photographer who, I'm sure, captured some great shots. Congrats KK and Dom! We love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment