November 8, 2010

Discovery Kingdom


This past Saturday, we went to discovery kingdom with our good friends, the Jacobsens. We had so much fun. Discovery Kingdom is a great combination between a zoo, an amusement park, and marine world. The kids LOVED it. And miss Kinley was a trooper. She was so good I sometimes forgot she was with us!


The dolphin show was a hit!


Brady on the dumbo ride.


About to watch the killer whale show.


Shouka the Whale.

I really love these kids.


Brady and daddy before feeding the giraffes. Brady got to feed them leaves and a carrot!





Reuben and Tommy pushing the double strollers. What great daddys:)


About to go on his first rollercoaster....

He loved it!!


What a fun day! And to top it off we ate at a really really good restaurant in Santa Rosa on our way home. And even better, we had yummy golden spoon frozen yogurt after!
Great day.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, how fun is that place!! I want to go :) Too cute and sooo much fun :)

    ReplyDelete