Well, I never ever thought I would drive a mini van. Ever. Yes, I judged them without ever driving one, let alone drive one with kids. And let me tell you...it is fantastic! We have been searching for the "perfect" mini van ever since we found out we were going to become a family of 4. Every mom who has one that I know highly recommended them to me. So, I thought I would give them a chance.
So, we came across a Honda Odyssey that really was the "perfect" find for our family. We LOVE it. I never realized how difficult climbing in and out of an SUV to buckle Brady, pregnant especially, was until we bought the van. Wow. And my pregnant belly is thanking me:)
Anyways, we are so thankful to have found the van we did.
So yes, we now rock the mini van. Happily. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment